- When you fascinate customers, they’re more likely to trust and respect you
- Fascinating brands can charge up to 4x more than commodity brands
- Companies that fascinate employees have higher productivity
- Women will spend more to be fascinating than they spend on food and clothes combined
- Secrets to Fascinating Anyone
- How important is it to recognize and exploit your fascination triggers?
- Unlocking Your Personality’s Natural, Hardwired Strengths
- How to Create a Fascinating Brand in Social Media and Beyond
- Your personal brand can actually work against you
Sally Hogshead has developed a scientifically-based system of influence, based on the brain’s hardwired patterns. Worried you can’t learn to be fascinating? All you have to do is unlearn how to be boring, Hogshead said.
For any goal that requires strong communication— from selling insurance to motivating top talent— Sally’s Fascinate system outlines the shortcut to persuasion.
She has taught over 100,000 people how to use their natural strengths to become more persuasive..
Over the past decade, Sally’s research has uncovered surprising trends. In today’s distracted world, people have a 9-second attention span. With only 9 seconds to communicate value, we must use our advantages to immediately break through. Sally teaches how to break through the distraction and competition by creating moments of intense focus.
When you fascinate a customer or employee, you create exciting moments of connection. Your listener is far more likely to remember and value you.
Books by Sally Hogshead
- Fascinate: Your Seven Triggers to Persuasion and Captivation
- Radical Careering: 100 Truths to Jumpstart Your Job,Your Career, and Your Life
- How the World Sees You: From First Impressions to Lasting Value
Book Sally Hogshead for your Event!