- Get Focused and Pay Attention – When Life Is Filled with Pressures, Distractions, and Multiple Priorities
- Communication, Dealing with Difficult People,
- Tongue Fu! Dealing with Difficult People – Without Becoming One Yourself
- Focus Pocus: Keep Your Mind on Your Work – No Matter What!
- NetworkNaturally: Ethical Ways to Turn Strangers into Friends/Customers
Sam Horn: Do you want to stand out from the crowd?
Do you want to be the “go-to” expert in your field?
Do you want to be a media resource on your topic?
The quickest way to differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace is to develop a perfect, tell-and-sell sound-byte that succinctly and compellingly captures and communicates what you offer so people instantly GET it and WANT it.
Sam Horn, the 12-time Emcee of the world-renown Writers Conference, shares her step-by-step process for creating innovative brands and book titles that attract favorable interest from current and prospective clients, meeting planners, agents, editors, and media.
This fun, fascinating, hands-on series of programs will help you crystallize a memorable phrase that articulates why your services and expertise are needed in an appealing, understandable, and memorable way.
Books by Sam Horn