- Chronic Personality Problems in Problem Relationships
- What’s the Problem With Problem Partners?
- Interventions: Drug rehabs
- Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence and Stalking
- Starve the Vampire When He Is Sucking The Life Out Of You In Your Relationship
- Victims of abuse and those who abuse: Nature of Abuse Unveiled
- Healing Sexually
Sandra L. Brown, M.A., (psychopathologist), Relational Harm Reduction & Public Pathology Education, and an award-winning author.
Sandra is recognized for her pioneering work on women’s issues related to relational harm with Cluster B/Axis II disordered partners and specializes in the development of Pathological Love Relationship clinical training and survivor support services.
Her collaborative research on Women Who Love Psychopaths was recently presented at the Society for the Scientific Study of Psychopathy as well as the Ruth Ginsberg Lecture Series Women and
The Law on Domestic Violence, and Domestic Violence Provider and Batterer Intervention Training in which her unique focus on Pathological Love Relationships has been featured.
Under her direction she has developed a comprehensive psychopathology magazine interviewing some of the country’s leading researchers on personality disorders and neurobiology, a Therapist Certification Program in Pathological Love Relationships, a Peer-Support Coaching Program, and a Model of Care Approach for Treatment Centers.
Sandra’s previous work included the founding and directing Counseling Center, a multi-faceted mental health treatment center for Trauma Disorders, Treatment of Personality Disorders, and one of the country’s first long-term residential programs for women with Dissociative Identity Disorder.
She was also a pathologist on a Woman’s Trauma Inpatient Hospital Program. She facilitated groups on PTSD and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy as well as individual treatment.
Her programs have been used as curriculum in drug rehabs, women’s organizations and shelters, women’s jail and prison programs, school and college-based programs, inner city projects, and various psychology and sociology programs in almost every country of the world.
Books by Sandra P. Brown, M.A.
- Counseling Victims of Violence: A Handbook for Helping Professionals
- How to Spot a Dangerous Man Before You Get Involved
- Women Who Love Psychopaths