- Too Many Choices, Too Little Time Stress-Less Strategies for a Worn-out World
- Build Great Teams – Putting Personality Power to Work
- How to get more done, so you can keep the work at work.
- How to turn your body into a calorie-burning machine, and how to eat wisely and still eat the foods you like
- A well designed and prepared presentation can be fun — and doesn’t have to be scary for you or boring for your audience.
- Career Creation 101: How to Design a Career that’s Right for You
Sandy Goodwin is a stress and life management with years of experience helping others to reach their personal and professional goals. She is known for her warm and caring manner and her high-content, interactive programs that stimulate thought and action.
Sandy has an extensive background including retail sales, Air Force
Nursing, and healthcare management. She has been a community college educator, business trainer, and staff development coordinator. Sandy is a
professional communicator who knows how to take complex information
and present it in a simple yet highly effective way. She shares a
wealth of information. Sandy knows how to relate to people, leaving a positive impact that will last far beyond the training session.