- Everybody Has An Accent – Basics of Cross Cultural Communication
- Transitions – Self Care for the Sandwich Generation
- Keep Your Apron in Your Purse – How to Be Your Own Super Hero
- Terror in Paradise – Life in Idi Amin’s Uganda
- Don’t Cross the Line – Relationship Danger Signals
- SAFE is a Four Letter Word – How to Stay Alert and Alive
- Deal Maker or Deal Breaker – Which One are You?
- Electronic Etiquette- Think Before You Press SEND
- It’s Not Funny – The Risks of Ethnic Humor
Sara L Armstrong, BS, MA, a motivational speaker, on life survival skills, dealing with diversity, caregiving, the sandwich generation and women’s issues. She served in the Peace Corps and survived six years in Uganda under the rule of Idi Amin. She was the first Mayor of Shorter, Alabama. Her presentations are outstanding as you will laugh, you will cry, you will learn and you will remember.
Books by Sara Louise Armstrong