- Enhancing performance and team building
- His work is performance enhancing, helping athletes to excel under pressure.
- Businesses are becoming increasingly aware that helping employees to lead healthy lives enhances performance and profitability.
- The Wizard of Ease Expels the Demons of Doubt
- Dr. Miller Psyches Up Rams With ‘Positive Imagery
Saul L. Miller, Ph.D., (clinical psychology) is a performance specialist in sport, business, health care and the arts.
His work in the areas of enhancing performance and team building has helped organizations, individuals and teams be successful while dealing effectively with pressure, stress, and change.
Dr. Miller’s clients have included sport teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, CFL, Major League Baseball plus PGA Tour golfers, NCAA athletes, and Olympians in over a dozen different sports.
His business clients have included Cisco, Cominco, Envision, Honda, Investors Group, Motorola, Nike, Roche, Sony TD, Telus, Toyota, Visa, and 24 Hour Fitness.
He is the author of 8 books on performance and well-being. His work reflects his study of Eastern disciplines, Western psychological thinking
Books by Saul Miller, Ph.D.
- Why Teams Win: 9 Keys to Success in Business Sport and Beyond
- Performing Under Pressure: Gaining the Mental Edge in Business and Sport
- HOCKEY TOUGH will help you get your game and your life to the next level. This stuff works
- The Complete Player, The Psychology of Winning Hockey
- A Little Relaxation
- Sport Psychology for Cyclists