- Trends and Technology – Insights to Help your Organization Break Through
- Continuing education is a valuable weapon
- Technology Integration of Man: Collaboration in the Internet Age
- Sales / Marketing / Advertising
- Improving the Corporate Culture – Leadership
- Entrepreneurism / Intrepreneurism – Change, Leadership / Innovation
- Infographic: 10 Body Language Tips Every Speaker Must Know
- Do it or Strangle Slowly
- Global Change/Thought Leadership
Scott Klososky, powerful, passionate and creative is one of the first successful Internet entrepreneurs.
He brings to his presentations signature style and a point of view like no other. He shares stories from his experience of building successful dot.com companies in good and hard times and shares personal stories of achieving success when facing adversity.
He speaks with a point of view on topics as
Cyber Strategy for Executives,
Leveraging Technology Trends to Beat the Competition,
How Technology Will Affect Society,
Inspiring Executives to Adopt Technology,
Powerful Teams, and
Building Healthy Cultures.
Books by Scott Klososky
- How to fill vacancies quickly with ideal residents even in a slow or tough rental market
- The Velocity Manifesto: How to Harness Technology
- Vision and Culture to Future Proof Your Organization
- Enterprise Social Technology: Helping Organizations Harness the Power of Social Media, Social Networking, Social Relevance
- Manager’s Guide to Social Media