- Tax Strategies for Home-Based Businesses
- Rental Properties & Taxes- How to Plan & Win
- Tax Rules & Strategies for Stock Market Traders
- Fun Tax Deductions: Travel / Meals / Entertainment & Other Deductions
- Top Tax Mistakes for Small Businesses & How to Avoid
- Real Estate Professionals: How to Win the Tax Game
- Self Directed IRAs & Your Taxes – Know the Rules
- Business Entities & Taxes – Pros & Cons from a Tax Perspective
- Top Ways to Reduce Your IRS Audit Chances
- Tax Savings Strategies
Scott M. Estill, J.D., discussing current IRS tax matters, tax reduction and planning strategies and “inside” information on the IRS, Tax Education.
He has advised many business and educational groups on current methods of reducing tax burdens while avoiding IRS audit scrutiny.
He was a former senior trial attorney for the IRS.
He has appeared on numerous television and radio programs.
Scott M. Estill, J.D., on a wealth of practical, valuable and money-saving tax information.
“Scott has the unique ability to take a complicated topic and both simplify it while captivating a room of high net worth individuals. I rarely see so many heads down with furious attempts to copy down Scott’s every word. Don’t miss an opportunity to hear him and learn!”
“Scott is an incredibly talented tax attorney who I have had the pleasure of working with on numerous occasions. I have watched Scott give several highly informative and entertaining presentations on the latest tax reduction strategies. The audience is always engaged and anxious to hear what Scott has to say.”
“His presentations are very informative with up-to-date interpretations of the IRS rules and ever changing tax codes. Scott has assisted me personally in resolving an issue with the IRS with a very quick resolution. When it comes to dealing with the IRS or tax questions, Scott is my first and only call.”
“Whenever is he presents he uniquely delivers his message with amazing credibility while simultaneously connecting with the audience in a warm and genuine manner. Our audiences love him! He is one of our most sought after legal speakers.”
“Scott shared exceptional, specific information in an easy to understand format that was compelling, captivating and entertaining. His follow-u p support exceeded my expectations and has consistently served to legally reduce my tax liabilities, in businesses and personally, by tens of thousands of dollars annually for many years. I’d strongly recommend Scott Estill to anyone serious about achieving short and long-term significant financial value. He’s certainly a highly qualified mentor with meaningful professional experience.”
“As a trade association for real estate and rental property investors, we considers Scott Estill to be an integral part of its education stable. For most real estate entrepreneurs, very few begin to think about asset protection and tax strategies, and are unable to skim the surfaces on this nuanced subject matter. Scott has an incredible ability to alleviate the inordinate intricacy of the subject matter. “Scott is on point!”
“He knows more about taxes and legal entities than most people will ever learn. I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone looking for a fun and dynamic speaker.”
Live, In-person, & Virtual Webinar Topics Include:
- Tax Planning- Maximizing Deductions/Credits & Minimizing Taxes
- Tax Planning: Understanding Qualified Business Income & Planning Opportunities
- Qualified Business Income & Real Estate Investors
- Major Tax Savings Under the Tax Cut & Jobs Act
- Last Minute Tax Tips
- Opportunity Zones & Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning and Maximizing Tax Benefits & Savings
- Stock Market Traders- Tax Rules & Strategies
- Real Estate Professionals: Planning to Win
- Tax Education and Changes- How to Benefit Now
- Top Ways to Reduce Your IRS Audit Chances
- Tax Planning for Real Estate Investors
- Tax Strategies for Home-Based & Small Businesses
- Self Directed IRAs- Follow the Rules & Avoid the Tax Pitfalls
- Rental Property Tax Planning Considerations
- Tax Avoidance (Not Evasion!) Strategies & Beyond
- Real Estate Dealer Tax Issues- Planning & Strategies
- Like-Kind Exchanges & Tax Savings- Know the Rules
- Tax Education: Learn & Plan to Win the Tax Game
Books by Scott M. Estill, J.D.
- Tax This! An Insider’s Guide to Standing up to the IRS
- Real Estate Investor’s Tax Edge
- The Tax Compliance Guide for Small Businesses
- The Tax Deduction Business Kit