- How to Keep From Becoming Roadkill On the Road to Success
- Attitude and Image Problems = Profit and Loss Problems
- Lessons in Leadership from Luminaries and Lunatics
- Frighten Your Fear Away: Embracing Change
Sharon Roberts uses a blend of humor and anecdotes to energize her audience and to add relevance to her speeches and workshops. Her message on Selling To Women & Couples has had a direct, immediate, and measurable impact on the profit performance of those who have implemented the principles she presents. She has reached hundreds of thousands of people with her research-based message and has been a featured guest on CNN, Let’s Talk Business Radio, and numerous other mass media forums. Her “Ask Sharon” column is a regular feature in the ACHR News. She has held positions with Xerox, Raytheon, and Lennox Industries. In the latter she was responsible for training the national sales force, including the nationwide network of dealers and contractors. She earned a degree in business and public relations.
Books by Sharon K. Roberts
- Selling to Women & Couples: Secrets of Selling in the New Millennium
- Managing Conflict and Difficult People