- The Elephant in the Room: Are You Quantifying Your ROI from Digital Signage?
- Digital Signage: Using Interactive Displays to Unlock Potential Sales
- Why Digital Signage Needs to be a Strategic Consideration in Your Marketing Plan
- Five Ways to Surprise and Delight Customers with Digital Signage Marketing
- Five Faux Pas of Digital Display Marketing
- Achievable Cool in Your Financial Branch of the Future
Sharon Klocek-Ibbotson is the director of a full-service interactive digital signage agency that helps clients accelerate transformation and growth in a digital world.
As a seer of patterns, changer of views, lover of “what if” and tester of new, Sharon has enriched brands and engaged customers through digital marketing.
With a deep background in financial services, Sharon has been at the forefront of developing results-driven campaigns, cross-channel marketing and user-centric digital strategy.
Her areas of expertise include identifying and leveraging opportunities, developing digital signage content strategies and designing impactful and innovative campaigns.
Sharon believes progress depends upon change, and her mission is to deliver meaningful change that enhances customer and employee experiences.
Using digital merchandising products and content services, she helps businesses plan, create and implement innovative and energizing content across multiple touch points anywhere in the world.
Sharon worked as a media producer building award-winning business communications for the headquarters of Xerox, Kodak and Bausch & Lomb.
She worked in web and interactive content development organization and as a multimedia producer.
Sharon is a graduate of the American Bankers Association School of Bank Marketing and Management.
She also holds a bachelor’s degree in audiovisual communications and an associates degree in photography/multimedia. A dynamic, energetic and entertaining speaker, Sharon is a self-described geek, sci-fi book lover and music enthusiast of “music that flows and sometimes punches.”