- Bring Calm and Fun Back to Your Family! Stop Reacting – Start Responding
- You can have the kids listen without yelling and cooperate the first time!
- ProActive Parenting: Dedicated to Helping Parents Raise Children, Not Just Correct Behavior
- Discipline expresses a parent’s boundaries with the emotional volume turned down
- I yelled, screamed and punished and I secretly felt awful afterwards.
- I supposed to show my authority without yelling, punishing or spanking?
- She teaches parenting so she can share her knowledge with everyone!
- Do you ever feel like parenting is draining you?
- ProActive Parenting increases productivity too
Sharon Silver is a mom, an educator, and a powerful speaker.
Her sense of humor and teaching style make her easy to listen to and creates a trustworthy environment for learning.
Her mission has always been to create programs that help parents focus on what else can be done instead of going straight to punishment. ProActive ParentingTM is the result of that mission. ??
With an education in Parenting and Early Childhood Development, four certifications as a Parent Educator, and practical experience as the mother of two young adults, there’s very little she hasn’t seen.
Parents, public and private school teachers, day-care directors and providers, corporations and service groups have all benefited from the programs she teaches about how to use a balanced, real-life approach when disciplining and teaching children. ??
Sharon’s commitment to children and families resulted in her appearance on an episode of the Oprah Winfrey Show called “Hitting, Spanking, Smacking: Should it happen to your child?”
She has used her years of research, training and teaching to create ProActive Parenting™ and all the programs she offers.??
Book Sharon Silver, M.S. Ed. for your Event!