- Basics to business writing you’re probably missing
- Learn the myths and truths about becoming an author
- Living Between Pushy and Pushover
- Typos, bad punctuation, bad grammar all shout unprofessional
- We’re Always Communicating Something
- Work is Fundamentally Stressful
Sharron Stockhausen, high content
Humor and great stories in every presentation
Achieve results when you actually do what she says
Real, practical information your audience members can use right away
Resources you can take home with you to continue the experience
Negotiation expert, communication consultant, and graduate school professor
Award winning speaker, author, and publisher Sharron Stockhausen combines many years as a contract negotiator for the U.S. Department of Defense with her experience as in publishing, to bring audiences content and practical useful tips in the areas of negotiation, communication, and management.
Sharron Stockhausen, MMA, CPCM, CAP, holds a master’s degree in management and administration, has written a several books, a syndicated weekly newspaper column for 14 years and contributed monthly to Stressfree Living magazine.