- Positive Leadership: Restoring a Culture of Confidence
- The Ripple Effect: How to Make Positive Change Easier
- The Ripple Effect: Emotional Contagion in the Workplace
- Accruing Psychological Wealth in Times of Financial Uncertainty
- The Secret to a More Productive Workforce
- Positive Intelligence Leads to Success
- Is Happiness the Secret of Success?
Shawn Achor on happiness and human potential: It’s not enough to study how happiness flourishes when things are good. We need to know how positive responses can bloom in the aftermath of trauma.
The principle of “falling up” and how individuals with high optimism and success manage to gain growth, not despite a disaster, but because of it.
Achor applies the principles positive psychology within organizations to raise the bar for happiness and ultimately success.
Shawn Achor, applies the latest scientific research to deliver trainings in over 40 countries worldwide.
At the core of our work is the revolutionary finding that individual happiness and organizational success are inextricably linked.
Highly interactive, help companies capitalize on what Shawn calls “The Happiness Advantage” by providing practical strategies for positive leadership, raising engagement, and ultimately improving every single business outcome.
American Society of Association
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Boston Children’s Hospital
Bovis Lend Lease
California Association of
Commond Ground Speaker Series
Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO)
Goodwin Procter LLP
Books by Shawn Achor
- The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology
- Before Happiness: Five Actionable Strategies to Create
Book Shawn Achor for your Event!