- With a Little Help from Your Friends: Networking Savvy
- Influencing Others: How to Use Power, Politics, and Persuasion to Get What You Want
- How to improve your communication skills
- How to apply the assessment methodology to their talent management efforts
Shawn Kent Hayashi, CPBA, CPVA & TriMetrix is an expert on management development.
Shawn works with organizations and individuals who want to grow.
Her corporate background includes: training and development for improved productivity, management skills building, recruiting; employee relations; retention strategies, and managing a human resources staff.
She designs and presents professional development seminars, training programs, and customized executive coaching.
She provides targeted, comprehensive consulting that helps clients deliver cutting-edge seminars and training.
Shawn is responsible for delivering The Mentorus Network services.
Clients include: Astra Merck, CBS Cable, Coopers & Lybrand, The Franklin Institute, GE Capital, IMS America, Merck & Company, Neilsen Media, Rhone-Poulenc Rorer, Sales Technologies, SmithKline Beecham, Tokai Financial Services, and The Vanguard Group.
M.S., Organization Dynamics
© B.A. English
© Master trainer in Quality Practices
© Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA)
© Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA)
© Certified in TriMetrix™ assessment instrument (CPTA)
© Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach
Books by Shawn Kent Hayashi, CPBA, CPVA & TriMetrix
- Mastering Your Influence
- The Influence Journey
- Power Presentations: How to Connect with Your Audience and Sell Your Ideas
- When the Conversation Changes
- Creating Meaningful Conversations