- Teamwork / Teambuilding: Moving Towards Strategy for building better Organization
- Organization culture shift
- Leading & managing change
- Leadership impact: Helping leaders create improved places to work & to do business with
- Moving from Poised for Success to Success Realized
Sid Ridgley, MBA, HoF, provides insights, guidance & practical tips & hints for creating customer & employee centered workplaces. A battle-hardened professional who provides counsel to leaders in their pursuit of creating ideal places to work and to do business with.
Ridgley is known for being a strategist and pragmatist as it relates to people development and building customer affinity.
In a world where viewpoints are polarized, uncertainty is high, and ambiguity is creating chaos, leaders who know how to lead constructively will create more value for customers, employees and other important stakeholders. Sid gets paid for, and earns his clients loyalty by, simplifying the complexities of people and organization development.
Knowledge with action is power, having inspired people to new heights of achievement.
His insights and practical recommendations help people in organizations create a better place to work and a better place for customers to do business.
Sid Ridgley, an enterprise development professional and partners with international experience, believes that every enterprise gets the kind of organization culture it deserves which in turn ensures that every enterprise gets the kind of employee relations and customer loyalty it deserves.
- How to increase agility, speed and responsiveness in the organization by using “must-haves” of enterprise performance
- How to help individuals and their organizations move from “knowing” to “doing” by using “powers” of successful leaders
- When to use a “moving away” or “moving towards” strategy for developing the organization
“The greatest principle of human persuasion that exists is that people are persuaded more by the depth of your conviction than by the height of your logic.” – Cavett Robert
“The 20th century was about co-operation, and the 21st century is about collaboration – those that transform their cultures to fully embrace collaboration will achieve greater success.” – Sid Ridgley
“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived.”
Books by Sid Ridgley, M.B.A., HoF
- Leadership Gurus Speak Out
- Call Before You Dig! – How LDCs can strengthen connections with their customers
- Transformational Leadership,
- 303 Solutions for Reaching Goals & Living Your Dreams
- 303 Solutions for Communicating for Results
- 303 Solutions for Boosting Creativity & Solving Challenges