- The Global Perspective
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- 21st Century Sales
- Powerful Leadership & Teambuilding Skills
- Understanding and Implementing Organizational Change
- Developing a Sales Culture
- Professional Face-to-Face Salesmanship
- Effective Lead Generation on the Telephone
- Developing and Delivering Attractive Computer Presentations
Brad Skye Southwick an entrepreneur. He has founded and managed over 10 businesses including two advertising companies, a chain of English schools, a consulting company and an international trading company. These businesses have employed hundreds of staff and have made him successful a few times over. Because of his success, he was also an active corporate trainer for his own consulting company on subjects such as leadership, delegation, teambuilding, sales, customer service and more. Currently, he delivers powerful public talks on Leadership and manages a leading IT company that he founded.
Motivational workshops and keynotes for the corporate sector. Particularly suitable for top management, sales managers, sales executives, and customer service representatives.
Book Skye Southwick for your Event!