- The Virtue of Conflict How to Survive and Thrive in the Face of Diversity Tension
- The Magic If: How to Identify What We Share
- Bias-Free Sales The Key to Success
- Culturally-Competent Health Care: The Key To Your Competitive Advantage
- Improved patient care, therefore, increased market share
- Making Diversity Work
- Bias-Free Leadership: Your Competitive Advantage
- Bias-Free Health Care Leadership: Managing Effectively in a Diverse Environment (Health Care Industry)
- Defeat Unconscious Bias One Step at a Time.
Sondra Thiederman, Ph.D., expert on workplace diversity, cross-cultural business, and bias reduction.
Cross-Cultural Communications, Sondra has many years of experience helping professionals in Fortune 500 companies, public sector organizations, and dozens of associations find ways to successfully navigate our increasingly diverse workplaces.
Since receiving her doctorate with an emphasis on cross-cultural studies, Sondra has helped hundreds of groups develop solutions to their cross-cultural and diversity leadership challenges.
General Motors, Xerox Corporation, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Marriott Corporation, the Mayo Clinic, Century 21 Real Estate, American Express, The Federal Reserve Bank, Motorola, and AT&T. She has also addressed notable associations including the Arthritis Foundation, the Mortgage Bankers Association, the American Society of Association Executives, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association. In addition, she has served as consultant to the University of California and the American Cancer Society and has been appointed by Elizabeth Dole to serve on the Diversity Cabinet of the American Red Cross.
Sondra has extensive media experience:
The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, and U.S.A Today.
She is published in professional journals ranging from T&D to Real Estate Today to Association Management, and has written on diversity.
She is the author of four books Making Diversity Work:
Learning to deliver optimal care to a diverse population can seem a daunting task. In fact, having conducted this kind of training for almost 25 years, I have learned that certain key principles, if properly applied, can make an immediate difference and, in turn, generate positive word-of-mouth within the community
Books by Sondra Thiederman, Ph.D.
- Making Diversity Work: Seven Steps for Defeating Bias in the Workplace
- Profiting in America’s Multicultural Marketplace
- Bridging cultural barriers for corporate success
- Getting culture smart