- Diversity Awareness: The Fundamentals You Need!©
- Leadership: Boost Your Chances Of Success In The Midst Of Change!©
- Learning to bridge differences at an early age
- Building bridges of understanding
- 100 Most Influential Filipina-Americans: Outstanding Woman of the Year
- Cultural Blind Spots: What You Can Do To Avoid Them!©
- Effective Leadership: Eliminate 3 Toxic Elements That Get In The Way!©
- Cultural Variables: How to Flex Across Differences©
Sonia L. Aranza, on Diversity, Leadership and Cross-Cultural Communication, holds two Masters degrees.
As an Asian-American, she brings a unique perspective and fresh approach to her work. Born in the Philippines, a country at the geographic center of the Far East and comprised of over 7,000 islands with nearly seventy different spoken dialects.
A program that meets your priorities and needs.
She’ll empower your organization with knowledge and skills that can be applied immediately!
Building bridges of understanding: When we arrived in America, I did not speak English. Communicating in a new language was not easy and people made fun of me.
From an early age I learned how to navigate through differences and leverage them to reach common goals. I learned that differences are not negative. At an early age I learned that we are all inter-related and inter-connected.
Working effectively across differences: Working across differences has been a life long journey. My life experience is the foundation for the work I do today. I help individuals and organizations succeed in a complex and diverse environment.
I help leaders work effectively across all dimensions of difference whether it’s about different approaches or backgrounds. I strongly believe that the ability to work effectively across differences is a leadership competency, a competitive advantage and a business imperative.
Sonia L. Aranza’s clients include Fortune 500 companies and organizations such as Chevron, Coca-Cola, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Monsanto, NASA, Sodexo, State Farm Insurance, Texaco, U.S. Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Postal Service, U.S. Social Security Administration, Verizon and many more.