- From conflict to Concord – How to Confront, Communicate and Connect
- Six sure-fire ways to Negotiate Successfully
- Your ATTITUDE will detremine your ALTITUDE
- Peace is Possible – Make Peace a Priority
- Respecting Parents, Respecting Children
- How to dialogue with DIFFICULT PEOPLE
- Empowering You to Negotiate Better
Soraya M. Deen has an extraordinarily diverse life. From her beginning in a not so traditional home, where she grew up learning both Buddhist and Moslem teachings from her parents. She focuses on a non adversarial way of thinking and experiencing the world.
She focuses on needs and not judgments, on observing and not evaluating behaviors. She will express feelings and not wrongness. As she believes that listening is communicating.
People who practice compassionate communication are able to:
*Use communication to lead not just to manage.
*Look beyond enemy images.
*Go beyond retributive justice to restorative justice.
*Inspire and build teams for personal and
Books by Soraya M. Deen