- How to be an inspiring leader
- How to reduce stress in your life by 80% & possibly eliminate it entirely
- How to effortlessly build a network of deep & long lasting relationships
- How to be Happy
- How to be Resilient
- Personal Development / Relationship / Communication / Life Skills
Srikumar S. Rao, Ph.D., will potential change your understanding and behavior radically towards talent management, managing change and building a more self-aware you, committed global workforce.
You will receive a radically new model for strategic-level thinking.
His pragmatic leadership model, which will increase your personal effectiveness, will reduce your level of stress and raise the quality of relationships with your bosses, peers, employees and clients to an exponential new level.
In an unconventional way, you will learn how to discover more meaning for yourself, how to be fulfilled with your work as a leader and how to bring that joy into your environment.
You will learn unconventional tools to cultivate talent and how to inspire others so they achieve more, easily than they ever thought they could.
You will learn innovations in leadership and talent development including how to incorporate a whole new mental operating system and therefore make quantum leaps in effectiveness and achievement.
Application to the Job:
1. Achieve leadership mastery that creates inspiration, meaning and happiness in the workplace and learn how to help your team discover the same in themselves, raising the level of productivity, higher quality of work overall, improved levels of communication and stronger relationships. Discover how to become much more effective and efficient all the while reducing stress.
2. Set an example of resilience and serenity by way of high motivation despite unfavorable circumstances. Discover the inner landscape of leadership and how great leaders set the tone for success through who they are being on a daily basis, not what they are doing on a daily basis. Explore this through mindfulness and increased inner focus.
3. Discover relationship quality of the highest standard and the correct image of humanity as the key to success. Apply a new mental operating system and upgrade your personal perceptions of reality. Learn how to make quantum leaps in your development instead of slowly climbing step by step.
4. Learn how to grow despite uncertainty and complexity and strengthen your ambiguity tolerance and inner trust. Learn how to increase your leadership effectiveness despite set backs. Learn how highly successful people explore their inner motives and discover their passions.
Books by Srikumar S. Rao, Ph.D.
- Happiness at Work
- Are You Ready to Succeed?: Unconventional Strategies to Achieving Personal Mastery in Business and Life