- The Impact of Brevity: When do you say too much or take too long to get to the point?
- How to build chemistry, trust & influence
- How to move people to action long after the interaction is over
- Communication miscues, both verbal and nonverbal
- How to consistently achieve communicative results
- Identify communication miscues
- Mistakes you make when you try to apologize
Stacey Hanke “Influence Redefined…
Be the Leader You Were Meant to Be, Monday to Monday.”
She shares in her intrigue with the way we behave, the way we communicate and how we respond to others based on how they make us feel.
She is fascinated by the lack of our awareness of the way we communicate and how we rely on our feeling and the lack of feedback we receive to determine our level of influence.
She helps you and your group increase their awareness of how much influence they have during all conversations rather than what they may believe to be true.
Stacey provides enhances an individual’s influence so that their personal brand is consistent Monday to Monday®.
She is inspires individuals who are driven, determined and open to feedback to develop themselves to be the best they can be during every conversation.
Stacey has big impact:
• mentoring leaders grow their influence based on their expectations, needs and environment they’re leading through
• working with your team, focusing on how we can continuously provide the value we promise to our clients and build stronger relationships
Stacey Hanke has worked with thousands of top leaders in insurance, financial, accounting, hospitality, healthcare and a wide range of other industries.
She will help your group and individuals identify their communication strengths and build their areas of improvement.
Self-Awareness, Consistency, Reputation, Adaptability, and Influence & Impact.
“Consistency is the difference between success and failure. .. ”
There are two different elements that coincide with influence: what you communicate and how you communicate.
Consistent leadership is associated with group effectiveness and leader influence.
Adapting your message and delivery to the specifics of the situation allows you to consistently communicate with confidence, credibility, and influence, even during impromptu interactions.
Influence & Impact
Communication Efficiency, Virtual Conversations, and Interacting are all critical in finding your Influence.
We are living in a new world of work called noise. We receive messages 24/7 via email, text, social media, in- person meetings to virtual calls.
We are dressed in business attire from the waist up, feeling fatigue, by Wednesday.
This world of noise makes it even more difficult to be consistent in how we show up and how we stay present. We need to focus and work even harder during our interactions – to stand above the noise to be heard, understood and to influence action.
Influence will take your leadership team to the “next level.”
Leaders set the tone of the company. They don’t get a free pass because of who they are or the title they have. When they fail to follow through, they lose the trust of those they manage. Your employees are left feeling defeated, unimportant, and disrespected. They start to believe that commitments aren’t important and dependability doesn’t matter.
She has been featured on The New York Times, Forbes and SmartMoney.
Books by Stacey Hanke
- Influence Redefined
- Influence Redefined: Be the Leader You Were Meant to Be, Monday to Monday
- Yes You Can!: Everything You Need from a to Z to Influence Others to Take Action