- Practical Kinesic Interview & Interrogation®. : Assists the interviewer in recognizing the cues of truthful and deceptive behavior.
- Credibility Assessment Validity Study
- Nothing But The Truth: Learning To Read The Signs
- The Bottom Line: What Is The Value Of Knowing The Truth?
- Decoding the real meaning behind the words people speak and how they say them
- Understand the silent communication of a person’s body language
- Learn to recognize and react to a person’s stress behaviors to enhance communication.
- Recognize the behaviors of those with emotional, personality and other psychological disorders.
- Successfully applying Practical Kinesic Interviewing methods during critical conversations, negotiations and communications.
Stan B. Walters has also participated as a primary researcher in a Credibility Assessment Validity Study that was conducted at John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
Has taught at various state, local and municipal law enforcement training academies in more than forty-five states, as well as at the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Texas Rangers, the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, and several U.S. Attorney’s Offices.
Stan received his B.S. from the University and his M.S. degree in Criminal Justice Administration. He is also a graduate of the National Crime Prevention Institute. He started his 30+ year career as a civilian employee with the FBI, then worked for the Security Division of a Fortune 500 company and as Director of Security for a commercial bank. He provides interview and interrogation services and training to business, industry and law enforcement throughout the United States.
He has appeared on CBS 48 Hours, Fox & Friends, ABC World News, the syndicated program The Other Half, ABC and NBC, ABC & FOX News, and numerous other local network affiliates. He has been quoted in articles on the ABC News, the Parent Guide Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Maxxim, Glamour, Stuff Magazine, Rolling Stone, Fitness Magazine, the Chicago Tribune, the LA Times, and many other newspapers and magazines. He has done hundreds of radio talk show interviews including Sam Donaldson’s “Live in America”, National Public Radio, and the Lionel Show.
Books by Stan B. Walters