Family – Work / Home Balance The I in I-Power stands for Ideas, Ingenuity, Invention, Incentive, Individual, Invigorate, Inquisitive, Innovation, Inspirations, Intelligence, Imagination, and Improvement.
- The Art of Mixing Work and Play
- Creating Positive Working Environments
- Putting Humor To Work At Work
- Pulling Together, Instead of Falling Apart: All success is hinged on the ability of people to work together
- Don’t Postpone Joy: Adding Light Years to Your Life
- A Passion for Humor in Healthcare
- Humor For the Health Of It
- Playshop Lab™: This shared experience reinforces the spirit of the group culture
- Winning Over Customers From Hell
Steve Wilson is a psychologist. Steve’s early work as a clinical psychologist crystallized his thinking about the relationship between work, joy and productivity and continues to reinforce the need for, and effectiveness of humor and balance in the workplace and life.
His warmth, educational credentials and business consulting experience strike just the right balance to help people and organizations increase productivity & profitability, get the absolute most from themselves…and love every minute of it.
There is no question that positive environments change the way people feel about themselves and their work. Let Steve Wilson be your guide to a happier workplace, happier employees, and more business in your organization, small business, and in your life.
Books by Stephen H. Wilson