- New Product Development
- Business Development
- Professional Growth
- Dealing with unprecedented change isn’t easy.
- Unleash the Focus Factor® for Unlimited Success
Stephen Rosen,MBA, business Strategist, is an experienced veteran of Start-Up Companies and New Product Development.
His countless projects, mostly creating and implementing business and marketing plans, sales and sales training, and developing process improvement strategies.
He has been involved with both new companies and established companies with sales of up to $200M.
Steve’s Domino Effect approach has given him the ability to earn his M.B.A. and Six Sigma Green Belt.
Domino Effect offers programs in sales, marketing, management, new product development, team development, effective internal communications, leadership, business development, and strategic planning.
Steven inspires sales leaders, managers and sales people to rise to their full potential.
He personally works with a select group of clients and their management teams to elevate them to greater personal and professional success.
Steven knows sales — inside and out; he’s been in the trenches and commanded the troops. Steven builds high-performance teams, mentoring senior sales executives and front-line sales managers to grow their businesses to new heights.
Steven has many years of executive experience. His fresh approach to corporate leadership, strategy development, execution and team-building in the pharmaceutical and packaged goods sectors defined his success. His expertise in aligning sales and marketing initiatives to achieve key business results and exceed customer expectations has continually exceeded sales objectives from his days as a sales rep to his achievements as a VP of sales for Alcon and Biovail.
Steven knows the types of challenges and obstacles you’re up against. He’s been there and broken through, and you can too. He is a high-energy and colorful speaker who will inspire your organization to realize Results.
Steven holds an undergraduate business degree and a Masters in Business Administration.
Challenge your thinking and inspire actions that lead to success
• Identify and focus your priorities and desired results
• Brainstorm new perspectives and viable solutions
• Create accountability for completing the steps to success
My promise to you:
• Maintain complete confidentiality
• Share my executive experience, successes, failures and perspectives to advance your personal and professional growth
• Focus my energy on the successes that are important to you.
• Supportive listening, honesty and fairness