- Use magic to break the ice, close a sale, hand out a business card, or enhance a meeting
- Sessions can be customized with product, or industry-specific magic tricks for maximum impact in a business situation
- Xtreme Close-Up Magic
- Trade Show Magic
- Steve impersonated a Government Nutrition Expert: he finally revealed himself as an imposter with an unexpected magic illusion, the place went crazy
- Steve arrives as a government official, industry expert or new company man.
- Steve has been teaching professional magicians secrets and routines, covering magic for all skill levels, with the emphasis on sleight of hand and commercial magic.
- Business advice from from the trenches make this lecture practical for those who are interested in adding to their performing skills
- Practical advice, both from the performing and business perspective
Steve Dacri, creating Ideas and diversions for a new product introduction, or company event, consider Steve Dacri the world’s foremost sleight-of-hand expert and corporate entertainer.
Specializing in magic for sales meetings and trade shows for many years!
Steve and his team create customized presentations that incorporate your sales message or product in an irresistibly entertaining and informative pitch.
Hundreds of meeting planners and Fortune 500 firms have called on Steve to design a memorable, customized presentation for their event. Equally effective for groups of 10 or 1,000, in ballrooms or trade show.
As seen on television (Carson, Regis, Good Morning America, That’s Incredible, etc) and in top clubs and resorts worldwide, Steve Dacri is considered the world’s top sleight of hand performer.
He was a featured headliner at Caesars Magical Empire (over 3,000 performances) and has headlined in his own show, Xtreme Close-up Magic, the Flamingo and the Imperial Palace.
He is in constant demand for VIP parties and events for the rich and famous.
He has appeared with such entertainment icons as Bob Hope, Johnny Carson, Tom Jones and Don Rickles, among others.
He was recently awarded magic’s highest honor, a MERLIN, the equivalent of an Oscar in the magic world, International Close-up Magician of the Year, by the largest magic organization in the world, joining previous Merlin award winners Siegfried & Roy, David Copperfield, Doug Henning and Criss Angel.
At most shows, Dacri is the top attention-getting attraction in the convention hall with his sleight-of-hand and scripted presentation.
He drove us crazy, and brought crowds into our booth at the same time…”
“The Master of Trade Show Booth Magic”
-Trade Show Expo News
John Huxley, Boston Gas, Speidel, or Panasonic, to name a few.
“Steve impersonated a Government Nutrition Expert, and he nailed it. The group completely fell for his act, some were even seen taking notes at the beginning. When he finally revealed himself as an imposter with an unexpected magic illusion, the place went crazy. It was the highlight of our convention. Highly recommended.
Steve frequently appears at major conventions and corporate events, either as an “infotainment” presenter or keynote speaker with surprising moments of mind-blowing magic interwoven into the message.
His “Imposter” presentation is one of the most talked about events at any meeting or convention. Steve arrives as a Government Official, industry expert or new company man. Limited only by your imagination, this program is always the highlight of any meeting.
You meet or have a telephone meeting with Steve in advance of your event. A topic is decided upon and Steve begins constructing the imposter’s background. Shortly after, you will receive a realistic biography of this “imposter” for your program. Key product and company information can be worked into the presentation. If you wish, you can supply names and background information of pre-selected people from your company.