- The Baby-Boomer Challenge: A Renewal Plan for the Second Half of Your Life!™
- What I Learned from The Beach Boys, Bonanza, & Elvis™
- The Successful Life: How to Go from Success to Significance™
- The 3 People-Skills that Will ReTool & ReFuel Your Life & Career!™
- Effective Conflict Resolution: How to Overcome the Stuff that Separates Us™
- Killing the Time Thieves: 7 Ways to Control of Your Time So It Doesn’t Control You™
- Confessions of an Ad Man™
- The Principles of Principled Leaders™ Leadership 101: Leaders Lead!™
- The 8 Traits of the Radically Successful Person™
Steve Diggs is an award winning marketing and communications expert who inspires his audiences with wit and storytelling. He has an encyclopedic knowledge of branding, marketing, business growth, selling & closing, employee training, leadership strategies, ethics in the workplace, and life skills.
Steve knows the importance of keeping clients happy as he teaches you to tap into your innate abilities and catch the vision to become more productive and effective leader.
Steve delivers excellence and leaves the audience looking for someone to thank! As he presents unique, up-to-the-minute information in an “info-taining” way. He provides solid value, and delivers high-value content, to your audience.
Steve delivers “The 5 E’s”: Education, Entertainment, Enrichment, Encouragement, and Enthusiasm as he helps his audiences get beyond the noise, so they can enjoy the symphony of their lives.
When Steve steps onto the platform, he brings years of experience in the advertising, communication, broadcast, real estate, and entertainment businesses.
Steve founded 5 companies including a record label, two publishing companies, and a broadcast production firm. But the crown jewel was his wildly successful 25-year career as head of internationally acclaimed award-winning advertising agency.
CNN has called Steve a “public relations expert.”
Books by Steve Diggs
- ReTooled & ReFueled
- Free To Succeed
- No Debt No Sweat
- Life’s Too Short to Miss the BIG Picture
- Stop Running On Empty