- Sahara Desert adventurer, author, drummer, storyteller
- FOLLOW A COMPASS, NOT A MAP
- Why it is crucial to find the oasis in the desert of our over-committed lives
- Discovery and development of individual genius for personal and organizational success.
- No one wants to miss the dramatic finale to the Sahara Desert story he’s been telling!
Steve Donahue, Sahara Desert adventurer, author, drummer, storyteller is a one person ‘tour de force’. His presentations combine fast paced humour with heart-stopping tales from his desert odyssey. He’s an expert at making people laugh while they learn. But he can move an audience with a touching story as well. Steve is a master at customization by crafting his message to reflect each client’s uniqueness. A superb storyteller, he shares wisdom as old as humanity and never more relevant than today.
Based on his harrowing journey across the Sahara. Shifting Sands outlines six “Rules of Desert Travel” to guide readers through deserts of life and change. Soulful yet practical, it presents the desert as a metaphorical place of change, often debunking the popular mountain-climbing metaphor that focuses on goal setting and achievement over the journey itself.