- Design and deliver presentations that inspire others and make a memorable point
- Read others so you can establish rapport and build relationships.
- Mastery of time reduces stress, builds confidence, and creates success
Steve Kaye, Ph.D., CPF, shows leaders how to go from ordinary to extraordinary.
He has written three books and a booklet on Effective Meetings, published over 180 articles on leadership, and appeared on radio and TV.
He knows what works in the real world and designs programs that get results.
He has also written over 1,000 poems and published five collections of poetry.
Thus, he brings a genuine sensitivity to his work, with 90 pages of articles, cartoons, photos, program information, and poetry.
Books by Steve Kaye, Ph.D., CPF
- The Manager’s Pocket Guide to Effective Meetings
- Meetings in an Hour or Less
- 117 Tips for Effective Meetings
- Journal – The Freedom to Play
- Five books of poems: Reflections, Significance, Life Begins, Victory, and Connections