- Turning your company into a Sales Machine
- Office sales mettings people WANT to attend!
- Where do you find clients & customers?
- Over-coming objections & buyer’s remorse
- When you need sales income, you need it NOW, not next year.
- Business is full of people who – under pressure – have gained IMMEDIATE production and sustained that level.
- Buy from me, or get out of my car!: People who can’t make a decision?
- Separate LOOKERS from BUYERS
- CLOSES for the TOUGHEST OBJECTIONS!
Steve Stewart, M.A., Speech Communication / Social Psychology: An expert in sales and management and is one of the few people who have ever sold over 225,000+ books and 1.3 million audio recordings on the subjects of sales and markets.
Steve has spoken professionally more than 3,000 times – maintaining a schedule of 150+ days on the road. Today, he averages a far more managable and reasonable 50-60 presentations per year.
In addition to working with other companies and industries, he has been featured at hundreds of state conventions, regional conferences, local sales rallies and at the national conventions of virtually every real estate company that has a national convention.
STEVE has also been promoted by the world’s largest sales association as being in a small group of speakers with STREET SMARTS, because what he teaches comes from having done it all in himself.
Steve believes that people can’t learn anything if they are bored or confused. They have to have FUN while they learn, or they simply won’t care. That’s why he makes the presentations a lot of fun for those attending.
Steve’s programs on sales focus directly on professionals whose income is based on performance and customer satisfaction – and on those in sales who should work that way!
SO YOU THINK YOU’VE DONE IT ALL?
Sometimes with two or three jobs at once in his early career, Steve been a …
Grocery store clerk
High school teacher
Liquor store clerk
Motel night clerk
Owner, 4 license schools
Restaurant bus boy
USMC recruiting/ contract trainer
Books by Steve Stewart
- The Real Estate Book of Letters
- A Home Run Every Time: The Best 200 Sales Ideas You Ever Heard!
- You Thought Managing Was a Promotion!?