- Stupid is as Stupid Does: Overcome Your Fear of Failure / Positive Thinking
- Leveraging Your Strengths / Goal Development
- Strategic Planning / Strategic Thinking
- Team Building / Creating A Positive Workplace
- Listening Skills / Communication
- Creating a Positive Workplace
Steve Weber’s presentations are memorable and impactful because they use straightforward, authentic, and simple truths of life. Steve personally believes that any person, group, or organization can transform life from average to extraordinary by applying the life lessons.
Using the persona, wit and wisdom of Forrest Gump, Steve delivers interactive, lively, and motivational programs.
Steve’s uncanny resemblance to Forrest Gump, the timbre of his voice and just enough southern drawl delights, amuses, and inspires the people who hear Steve or Forrest.
Steve has an outgoing personality and comedian-like sense of humor that leaves people laughing and feeling as if they’ve just met the real Forrest Gump … stupid is as stupid does!
Besides being a speaker, Steve Weber has been the international spokesperson in portraying Forrest Gump for the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
He has appeared on hundreds of news broadcasts and national news shows including Entertainment Tonight and Fox & Friends.