- Makes complex topics understandable for mere mortals and busy executives.
- Has Bachelors of Science in Computer Science
- Has Masters of Science in Technology
- Expertise in application systems life cycles
- Strategic business planning specialist
Steve Epner makes complex topics understandable for mere mortals and busy executives. He explains that technology does no good if you do not solve real business problems. He has built a reputation for assisting clients with the integration of strategic business planning, information systems and tactical requirements. He has also become a highly regarded industry expert. Steve is a computer science graduate. He pioneered in early on-line systems and database environments and selected and implemented one of the first voice recognition systems in the United States. Steve has published more than 800 articles in major business and trade publications. He has been quoted in the national business press, including the Wall Street Journal and has authored or contributed to numerous books: