- Notice vs. Imagine: Eradicate false assumptions & tackle issues with velocity
- A baseline to help eliminate misunderstandings
- Develop skills that enables you to be adaptive, motivated & empowered
- Increase the overall effectiveness & efficiency of your organization
- Build Remarkable Relationships
- How to influence & sell
- Strategies, techniques, & tools that will produce change & help you achieve powerful results
- Establishing a laser-like focus on goals & outcomes
- Communication problems don’t spring out of nowhere & are rarely one-sided
Steven Gaffney, on honest communication builds leaders and grows businesses preventing misunderstandings; getting people to share information, ideas, opportunities and solutions.
Steven’s desire to help individuals transform the quality of their professional and personal lives through honest and open communication.
By giving your group a common language, Steven’s advice gives your group a baseline to help eliminate misunderstandings in your organization and elicit open and honest communication.
Steven’s tools and strategies have proven to increase collaboration and communication within many organizations, including Fortune 500 companies, and has become a major strategic partner in encouraging positive organizational change.
Steven’s work has been sought out by a diverse range of leaders including Military officers and top executives of multinational corporations such as: Marriott, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, BP, SAIC, Citigroup, Allstate Insurance, Defense Logistics Agency, Northrop Grumman, Best Buy, NASA, American Cancer Society, the U.S. Navy, American Express, General Dynamics, the U.S. Marine Corps, Barrick Gold Corporation, Booz Allen Hamilton
CBS, NBC, FOX, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, USA Today, and The Washington Business Journal.
“…Steven Gaffney, has an incredible capacity to listen, assess, and to help you understand and embrace the differences between reality and perception through his engagement style. His thoughtful demeanor allows him to become part of your leadership journey, and it enables him to leverage his unique insights and experience into enabling a team to achieve its highest potential performance. He is exceptional at building and developing trust that will help your group to operate as a unified and transparent organization.”
Books by Steven Gaffney