- Turbo Charge Your Planning Process
- Maximizing Human Potential While Harnessing the Power of Change
- Developing Your Most Valuable Asset: Your Employees
- Conflict Management and Resolution
Steven L. Phillips, Ph.D. is well known for leadership, focusing on strategic planning, organizational alignment, executive leadership, and the art of developing high performance teams.
Dr. Phillips has helped thousands of individuals and organizations establish new levels of teamwork, transformation, and performance, all specifically targeted toward bottom line results.
Dr. Phillips has extensive experience as an Organization Development professional. He has worked with Sr. Executives at such well known companies as Microsoft, PepsiCo, Viacom, Mattel, McDonnell Douglas, and many others, helping individuals, teams, and entire organizations successfully implement change.
Steve is also well known for his “behind the scenes” executive coaching. Steve works one-on-one with Presidents & CEOs helping them strategize for powerful and successful leadership.
Dr. Phillips creates customized team development activities for executive teams designed specifically to shorten cycle time to high performance.
Dr. Phillips has been invited to make presentations to many of the world’s most famous companies.
Steve always brings to his audience humor, passion and genuine concern for making positive changes through people at work. He is a content rich, powerfully charismatic speaker.
He has published numerous articles on a variety of topics within the human resources / organization development field, and has presented his research at regional, national and international conventions.
Dr. Phillips has been presented with two prestigious awards for Training and Development; one for his outstanding contribution to HRD theory and practice, the second for his multi-year contribution to the cause of customer service within the field.
Dr. Phillips received his Master’s degree in Organizational Communication and his Doctorate.
Books by Steven L. Phillips, Ph.D.
- The Team-Building Source Book
- Teaming Up: Achieving Organizational Transformation
- Team-Building for the Future: Beyond the Basics
- Team Training: From Start Up to High Performance
- Managing Change: A Practical Guide For Transforming an Organization
- The Physics of Leadership