- Reversing Aging: Secrets of the Eastern Masters
- Finding God: Religions and Spiritual Paths of the World
- Emerging Trends in the New Millenium
- Evolve your conscious awareness into higher states of consciousness
Steven S. Sadleir is a scholar and lecturer of philosophy and has written several books, one a compendium of every major spiritual path or teaching called: . He is also co-author, with Deepak Chopra and Wayne Dyer, of Wake Up, Live the Life You Love. His most recent book is Self Realization, An Owner-User Manual for Human Beings.
He has made several trips around the world studying meditation with many of the world’s enlightened masters; apprenticed with two, and spent months sitting in India for, first, 8 hours a day, then 12 hours a day, and finally 23 hours a day for 40 consecutive days and nights to complete his training as a Yogi!
He founded the Self Awareness Institute in 1985 and has trained thousands of people from over 120 counties to meditate and find greater clarity, happiness and peace. He also holds a Master of Arts in Economics, from the University of Wales, United Kingdom, holds a securities license, worked as an investment banker and fund advisor for many years, and now lives in Laguna Beach, California and devotes all his time to teaching.
Books by Steven S. Sadleir
- Looking for God, A Seeker’s Guide to Religious and Spiritual Groups of the World
- The Awakening: An Evolutionary Leap in Human Consciousness
- The Calling: A Journey Within Your Own Being
- Naked Soul
- Wake Up and Live the Life You Love: Finding Personal Freedom