- Reversing Aging: Secrets of the Eastern Masters
- Finding God: Religions and Spiritual Paths of the World
- Emerging Trends in the New Millenium
- Evolve your conscious awareness into higher states of consciousness
Steven S. Sadleir is a scholar and lecturer of philosophy and has written several books, one a compendium of every major spiritual path or teaching called: . He is also co-author, with Deepak Chopra and Wayne Dyer, of Wake Up, Live the Life You Love, Self Realization, An Owner-User Manual for Human Beings.
He has made several trips around the world studying meditation with many of the world’s enlightened masters; apprenticed with two, and spent months sitting in India for, first, 8 hours a day, then 12 hours a day, and finally 23 hours a day for 40 consecutive days and nights to complete his training as a Yogi!
On Self Awareness he has trained thousands of people from over 120 counties to meditate and find greater clarity, happiness and peace.
He also holds a Master of Arts in Economics, in the United Kingdom, holds a securities license, worked as an investment banker and fund advisor for many years.
Books by Steven S. Sadleir
- Looking for God, A Seeker’s Guide to Religious and Spiritual Groups of the World
- The Awakening: An Evolutionary Leap in Human Consciousness
- The Calling: A Journey Within Your Own Being
- Naked Soul
- Wake Up and Live the Life You Love: Finding Personal Freedom