It’s a Jungle In There!: Inspiring Lessons, Hard-Won Insights, & Other Acts of Entrepreneurial Daring
- What are the keys to marketing & selling ideas in today’s economy?
- Sales/Marketing: It’s a Jungle In There!: Customers won’t buy what they don’t know exists
- Personality, Product, Persistence, People and Philanthropy: Five P’s for Success
- Steven Schussler is a master at multi-tasking as the World’s Premiere Branding Expert
- Passion and imagination are the two most powerful engines of success
- Passion + Ambition Yields Success It P.A.Y.S.!: Conceiving, Believing and Achieving
- How failure is a huge part of success
Steven Schussler, Creativity, Innovation, and Sales & Marketing. “You can’t help someone uphill without getting closer to the top yourself.”
(Created 45 Rainforest Cafes® in seven years on three continents which he sold for $75 million.
Well-known as the creator of one of the most successful themed restaurants in the world,
A Wild Place to Shop and Eat®
“What are the five keys to marketing and selling ideas in today’s economy?
How do you bring those ideas to fruition?”
As an executive in the television and broadcast industry, Steven learned to sell concepts and the intangible. A creative type all his life, Schussler has a passion for conceiving concepts that appeal to the masses.
His career in the restaurant industry began with the development of Jukebox Saturday Night, a nostalgic restaurant and night club with 8 locations in Chicago, Illinois; Des Moines, Iowa; Springfield, MA; San Francisco, and Minneapolis, MN.
Created Jukebox Saturday Night™,
Yak & Yeti™, Restaurant, located inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Hot Dog Hall of Fame™,
Galaxy Drive In™, Retrofuturistic and pet-friendly
Betty & Joes™
Entrepreneur Magazine, FORTUNE, Fox & Friends,
Wall Street Journal, Fox Business Channel, MSNBC
Walt Disney World Resort
Span Link Communications
Smile Network International
New York New York Hotel & Casino
Mohegan Sun Resort & Casino
Out Of The Box Creative
Books by Steven Schussler
- It’s a Jungle In There! Inspiring Lessons, Hard-Won Insights, and Other Acts of Entrepreneurial Daring
Book Steven Schussler for your Event!