- High Impact Presentations: Strategies to Boost Sales Success
- Power Sales WritingTM
- 10 Common Email Sales Mistakes: What You Must Know to Make Your Emails Sell
- Communicating When Communication is Difficult & Demanding (and Strangling ’em Isn’t an Option!)
- Everything You Need to Know To Make This Year Your Very Best Ever
- Become Your CustomerTM: How to Dominate Your Market
- From Success to Significance: Moving from Indistinguishable to Indispensable
- HyperserviceTM: The Key to Customer Loyalty
- How to Say It to Sell It!
Sue Hershkowitz-Coore, mixes practical business applications, constant research, and life experiences, to make a difference in the way your attendees think, communicate and perform.
With a foundation in education, a graduate degree in counseling, and a UC Berkeley fellowship, Sue knows how to connect with your audience, head to head, and heart to heart.
As an entrepreneur, an author, she provides “meat and potato” strategies that can be immediately applied to give you, and your attendees, the ROI you require.
Books by Sue A. Hershkowitz-Coore
- Power Sales Writing
- How to Say it to Sell it
- Writing with Influence: 153 Tips to Sell Your Ideas Safe and Smart