Certified Behavioral Style, Values & Attitudes Analyst: Teaching You How to Have Fun at Work & On the Playground of Life
- The Fun-Damentals of Emotional Intelligence
- The Fun-Damentals of Communication
- The Fun-Damentals of Believing, Achieving & Succeeding
- Nice Girls Do…Things Like That: Nine Breakthrough Beliefs to Living Your Life by Your Own Values
- The Fun-Damentals of Memorable Service
- The Fun-Damentals of Relationships
- Nice Girls Do…Things Like That
- The Fun-Damentals of Generations X & Y
- Susan Clarke has a Ph.D. in Fun-ology!
Susan Clarke, CPBA, CPVA, is a Certified Behavior and Values Analyst, whose effervescent and lively style of communication reflects her outlook on life and her beliefs.
She is a recognized expert in the field of internal and external customer service.
Clarke’s strategies are based on years of real-life experience combined with expertise in the areas of behavior, values, and attitude.
Her direct, highly interactive, and entertaining approach to service inspires and energizes companies and their employees to build a practical framework for exceeding their internal and external customers’ needs and expectations immediately.
In these programs, she demonstrates how to develop a win-win attitude.
She knows that this will improve performance and dramatically increase the bottom line.
Books by Susan A. Clarke, CPBA, CPVA
- The Fun-Damental Secrets of Service: How to Have Fun and Make Your Customers Feel Good About Spending Their Money
Book Susan A. Clarke, CPBA, CPVA for your Event!