- Leadership Effectiveness: Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- Listening: Key to Empowerment
- Employees will be proactive and take charge of their jobs
- Guidelines for the leadership conversation that supports your employees’ planning, problem solving and accountability
- How to Work with Difficult People
- Learn to communicate clearly, defuse emotion, avoid negative reactions and maintain rapport. Stay calm and confident under fire.
Susan Christy specializes in the human side of enterprise.
Christy helps business, academic and nonprofit teams mobilize their talents, align toward meaningful goals and create results.
Clients improve productivity and customer service, embrace change and resolve difficult people problems.
She works with organizations, large divisions, management teams, customer service departments, and employees at all levels.
Many organizations have shifted to a more customer-focused, collaborative culture using Dr. Susan Christy’s customized programs throughout the organization.
Susan’s background as corporate VP, tenured psychology professor and TV talk show host lends depth, flexibility and creativity to her work with clients.
Books by Susan C. Christy, Ph.D.