- Overcoming Procrastination
- Catalyst for Growth
- Fostering Your Careers Most Crucial Relationships
- Stop trying to motivate people. They are already, but generally in superficial, short-term ways.
- Situational Self Leadership
- Positive psychology and workplace culture weigh in on how your business can foster..
- With nonstop business & technology disruptions, current leaders at the top are either becoming irrelevant or…
Susan Fowler, Self Leadership and Optimal Motivation, One of the foremost thought leaders on the science of motivation, leadership, and personal empowerment,
Susan is a catalyst for CHANGE through Compelling evidence, Humor, Accelerated learning, Next steps, Global perspective, and Emotional connections
Susan is a globally sought-after as tens of thousands of people worldwide have learned from her award-winning training, academic journal articles, on Leadership.
Fowler is a professor in the Master of Science in Executive Leadership Program
Fowler applies psychological discoveries to lay out a tested model and course of action that will help leaders guide their people towards the kinds of motivation that not only increases productivity and engagement but gives them a profound sense of purpose.
Her Optimal Motivation process shows leaders how to move people away from dependence on external rewards and discover how their jobs can meet deeper psychological needs – for autonomy, relatedness, and competence – that science tells us result in meaningful and sustainable motivation.
“Guiding others towards unleashing their own potential in a positive and fulfilling way is a core leadership responsibility.”
“How to recognize choices and how to help myself and others create more meaning in work and relationships.”
“We all want help to motivate the people we lead, to help them develop and grow in a productive working environment. Susan Fowler’s technique shows you the right approach, leading to both the best performance and employee commitment. “
“If you are a leader, parent, or someone interested in excellence, don’t miss this provocative and pragmatic program. “
“Ever wonder why your consumers, clients, business partners, and employees keep coming back given all the choices that are available today? Susan will open your eyes, your mind, and your heart to a beautiful new reality of why they do and how you can make that choice to return so easy.”
“Susan Fowler gives us insight on how to improve both productivity and employee engagement. Finally, a program that presents not only a new paradigm for motivation but much-needed alternatives for how to apply it. “
Books by Susan Fowler
- Why Motivating People Doesn’t Work and What Does
- Self Leadership and The One Minute Manager
- Achieve Leadership Genius
- Leading at a Higher Level
- The Team Leader’s Idea-a-Day Guide
Book Susan Fowler for your Event!