- Breast Cancer: The Next Big Idea
- Breast Cancer Research Program: Latest in Breast Cancer Research
- Alarm against the widespread use of postmenopausal hormones.
- The Challenge – Too Many Women are Dying of Breast Cancer
- How we will end Breast Cancer in ten years.
- The promise of Ductal Lavage – A Pap Smear for Breast Cancer Screening
Dr. Susan M. Love is a pioneer in the field of women’s health and breast cancer.
A former member of the National Cancer Advisory Board and one of the founding mothers of the breast cancer advocacy movement, she serves on the boards of the National Breast Cancer Coalition, Y-ME National Breast Cancer Organization and the Young Survival Coalition.
Always focused on keeping women educated about their options, Dr. Love was one of the first to sound the alarm about the widespread use of postmenopausal hormones and she offers the most current news on breast cancer prevention, treatment and recovery. She lectures nationally and internationally on breast cancer, menopause and women’s health. She has been awarded six honorary doctorate degrees, as well as numerous honors and citations.
Dr. Love has a business degree from the Executive MBA program. A serial entrepreneur, a multimedia women’s health content. Her mission is to eradicate breast cancer in the next decade.
Books by Susan M. Love, M.D., M.B.A., FACS
- Dr. Susan Love’s Breast Book: The Bible for women with breast cancer”
- Dr. Susan Love’s Hormone Book
- Dr. Susan Love’s Menopause and Hormone Book