- Computer safety – 3 Free and Easy Tips To Do Now
- 3 easy things you can do to increase your computer security.
- Practical Online Safety Tips
- How to avoid being victimized by online predators.
- Internet safety issues
- Illegal trafficking of American children
Suzanne Stanford, safety expert on safe and responsible internet use and how to avoid being victimized by online predators.
If you’re worried about whom your daughter or son is chatting with on line. Suzanne received a Congressional Merit Award for her work and was selected as one of America’s Women of Leadership. Her extensive background includes working with the United States Congress on internet safety issues and bringing public awareness of the illegal trafficking of American children, and what we can do to prevent it.
The best defense for your child’s or teen’s online safety is regular and ongoing communication. Have them show you every person in their online friend list (on their computer). Be truly interested in their friends and internet activities.
If you don’t do this, you are risking that your child will seek positive attention elsewhere, and that is exactly what predators hope you’ll do!
3 Quick Safety Tips, by Suzanne Stanford
Computer Safety – 3 Free and Easy Tips To Do Now
If you want to protect yourself from computer bad guys these days, your firewall, anti-virus software, and anti-spyware software may not be enough! Here are 3 easy things you can do to increase your computer security.
Practical Online Safety Tips
1. Keep track of sexual predators in your area by logging onto:….
2. Don’t use other people’s wireless connections. Although it may seem harmless, a Florida man was recently arrested for stealing someone else’s wireless connection. She has been interviewed on ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox News, as well as on numerous radio shows and in print.