- Kwanzaa is Community / A Celebration of Family Community and Culture ?
- Libation for our Ancestors Inspiring and transformative! Pouring libation for our Ancestors is an ancient African teaching and activity of remembering and honoring those men and women who paved the path down which we now walk, and who gave their lives so
- Cultural programs focus on appreciating and building on cultural diversity through cultural understanding and communal activities that strengthen the bonds between us.
- Discover: How to draw out the hidden leader within each one of us
- How to culture an environment conducive to long-term success
- How to foster teamwork by moving beyond stereotypes, misconceptions and myths
- How to cultivate loyalty through the aid of recognition and appreciation
- How to renew enthusiasm by celebrating achievements
- How to stay grounded, dependable and responsible
Tarik Karenga, the son of Dr. Maulana Karenga who is the creator of the African American Holiday of Kwanzaa talks on success, leadership and teambuilding with a concentration in ancient wisdom and in particular the wisdom of the ancient Egyptians.
He is also the inventor of Strapak, the worlds first organizer frontpack.
Laws of Success, which are in essence the action steps of ancient super achievers who resolved to design and live their lives, not based on mere contemporary standards of the day, but on eternal truths that remain just as relevant to your personal, academic and business success today, as they were thousands of years ago. Tarik reveals unseen strategies that will empower you to become a great leader.
Respect! What it is and how to get it
Kwanzaa is an African American holiday based on African agricultural celebrations and collective principles which contribute to the unity and development of the community. It was created by Dr. Maulana Karenga in 1966 and is now being celebrated by millions of people in communities throughout the world. Tarík Karenga shares with you this beautiful cultural holiday.
Discover: The origins of Kwanzaa The answers to commonly asked questions about Kwanzaa
The Nguzo Saba (The Seven Principles of Kwanzaa)
The Symbols of Kwanzaa. How to preserve, expand and become a part of any legacy
The sacred wisdom of ancient Egypt with his own latest ideas and insights for breakthrough strategies in personal and professional growth, as well as increased profits.
Books by Tarik Karenga
- Libation for our Ancestors: A Family and Communal Activity at Kwanzaa
- The Pharaohs
- 5 Laws of Success: Action Steps of Ancient Super Achievers