- Innovation in a Corporate Environment: Terry will make your audience Laugh!
- Leadership in a Wired World: Building Digital Relationships
- Customer Relationship Management in a Multi-Channel World
- Building Digital Relationships with Your Customers
- Creating a national brand
- Thriving in rapidly changing markets
- Using technology for competitive advantage
- Business and the Future
- Building Digital Relationships: Transition to the digital economy
Terry Jones founded Travelocity and led the company as President and Chief Executive Officer from it’s founding.
He is a innovator and leader who can stimulate your audience with his unique insights of the future of business.
Prior to Sabre, Jones joined American Airlines as Director of Product Development when American Airlines acquired Agency Data Systems, a mini-computer accounting systems company.
Jones helps companies in their transition to the digital economy.
He serves on the Board of Directors of
La Quinta Corporation,
General Catalyst Partners.
“Practical, thought provoking and insightful.”
Books by Terry B. Jones