- Terry established himself as the maker of million-dollar salespeople
- It’s not enough to be memorable. You have to be unforgettable
- Make your company unforgettable is to distinguish yourself from competitors
- Willingness to dare to deviate are the ones that stand out in the minds of consumers
- …gain a competitive advantage by selling where they ain’t
- It’s not your method of operation but your execution of that method that will determine your success.
Terry Nicholson, B.S. (Marketing), has trained thousands of individuals and is widely recognized for his ability to reach into a person’s soul to draw out untapped potential hidden deep within.
If you don’t have a marketable competitive advantage,” Nicholson said, “dare to deviate and create your own!”
Terry became the first national training director of the first publicly-held HVAC company. During his tenure, the company grew from $68 million to more than $688 million in annual sales.
He helped build the fastest growing organizations of their kind in Plumbers’ Success International®, AirTime 500®, Electricians’ Success International® and Roofers’ Success International®.
Terry also founded the Success Academy® to provide training classes and skill development to contractors and their employees to help them reach their full potential.
He provides a guide to becoming wildly successful by using the secrets of the animal kingdom to unlock the potential inside you and achieve your goals.