- Emotional Intelligence
- Personal Development
Tessa Todd Morgan, using easy ways to reduce stress and increase productivity.
Did you know?
– 4 in 5 workers report job stress, and nearly half say they need help to manage it.
– More than 30% of workers experienced stress severe enough to affect their health.
– Work-related stress costs U.S. businesses $30 billion a year in lost workdays.
Focused on the practice of a few simple mindfulness techniques, attendees will learn to:
• Fight fatigue and enhance focus at work and at home
• Reduce stress, increase creativity, and be more productive
• Recognize and manage “trigger moments” using emotional intelligence techniques
• Minimize afternoon crashes and cravings
• Ignore the distractions that face everyone in a screen-centric world
• Kick start a healthy mindset in order to maximize energy
• Relearn the ability to be present in the moment in order to cope with daily stresses
FIND YOUR TRIESSENCE: A three-part, personal growth plan for leaders or individual contributors
This program is designed to give attendees the ability to recognize and eliminate both active and passive self-sabotage, re-ignite their professional passion, and identify action steps for achieving the goals in life that they want to accomplish.
Through the use of specific, mindful tactics, attendees will learn how to:
– Recognize and eliminate instances of self-sabotage
– Identify relationships, behaviors and beliefs that are not serving attendees well
– Embrace leadership in all walks of life, professionally, as a spouse, parent or friend
– Use simple techniques to reduce stress at the office or at home
– Apply emotional intelligence to better manage themselves in everyday triggering situations
ideal for addressing the following topics:
Emcee & Program Facilitation