- Creating Economic Viability through Regional Cooperation
- Human Capital Development: America’s Greatest Challenge
- Strategies and Incentives for Global Competitiveness and Urban Reform
- Strategic planning and policy development
- Education Reform: Model for comprehensive school reform to education stakeholders across the nation.
- Regional Cooperation: Regional topics including economic development, tax reform, transportation, and labor force and education.
- Urban-Industrial Transformation
Theodore Hershberg is Professor of Public Policy and American History for Strategic Planning and Policy Development. His writings analyzed urban-industrial development and the experience of its diverse immigrant groups. Over one hundred articles and papers, and sixteen doctoral dissertations in five disciplines. He analyzes urban-industrial development and the experience of its diverse immigrant groups.