- Mastery of negotiation skills and strategy
- What are best practices for managing my negotiating team?
- How can I conduct effective salary negotiation with my staff?
- Why should I bother to negotiate? Choosing to negotiate will bring business success and enhance your professional and personal stature.
- How to open with an assertive offer
- Fundamental requirements for success in negotiating.
- Complex Agreements Call for Team Negotiations
- The Art of the 100/100 Negotiation Deal
Thomas A. Wood on business negotiations for private industry, delivers negotiation programs, and is a contributing writer for the business press.
With many years of experience in sales, product management, and engineering, His programs reflect a master mix of content and performance with enormous take-away value aimed at producing lasting, desired results
Tom brings a broad base of knowledge and practical experience to his clients.
Previously, Tom worked for Wang Laboratories, TRW, Computer Sciences Corporation, and NCR, with such responsibilities as sales executive, managing and negotiating multi-million dollar contracts, developing marketing strategies, managing an international computer network, and designing computer networking products.
Tom also managed large accounts and negotiated domestic and international partnership agreements.
As a community leader and advocate, Tom facilitates public meetings among industry, government, and citizens to help promote consensus and solve problems in the community.
Books by Thomas A. Wood