- Creating Exceptional Customer Experiences
- Your competition isn’t who you might think it is and what to do about that
- Largest single predictor of customer loyalty
- How to retain at-risk customers
- Experiential Branding, Focusing on the Customer
- Making the Right Things Happen in a Changing World
Thomas K. Connellan: Tom integrates his how-to-content with your CEO’s opening comments, points made by other internal and external speakers, your meeting theme, and your overall business strategy he’s earned a reputation as a High ROI. One who makes sure that change takes place back on the job.
Tom will bring lots of depth and solid content to your meeting.
He knows first-hand what it takes to grow a business. Because Tom started a service company in the health care field and built it into a network of 1200 instructors servicing 300 hospitals and most of the Fortune 500 firms, he knows what it’s like to be on the firing line of business and your audience will connect with this practical experience.
Tom’s clients include such diverse organizations as Marriott, FedEx, Neiman Marcus, Sony, GE, and the military. He’s been the Editorial Director of four leadership and human resource magazines, a first level supervisor, and a company president.
He’s a best-selling business author whose books have been on major lists. Inside the Magic Kingdom is a Wall Street Journal Bestseller. Bringing out the Best in Others!.
You’ll get a strategic partner committed to moving your enterprise forward.
Books by Thomas K. Connellan
- Magic Kingdom
- The 1% Solution
- Knock Your Socks Off Service
- Bringing Out the Best in Others
- Inside the Magic Kingdom