- How to Support, Not Sabotage Employee Performance
- So You Don’t Like Change: Impact on Relationships, Self-Esteem, Career, and Success
- My Needs / Your Needs: Maintain Positive Relationships in the Bedroom
- Why Can’t You Hear What I Can’t Say
- How to Live Longer in a Stressful World
- Humerous look at the impact of nagging and invalidation in relationships.
- Humerous look at the common mistales males make when giving women gifts plus practical tips on how to be a better gift giver.
- 36 ways to build positive successful relationships.
- 81 Challenges Smart Managers Face
Tim’s Customer Focused Selling: This presentation focuses on contemporary, practical, proved and effective concepts and ideas that when applied can have a dramatic impact on sales performance and results. It discusses 12 strategies for greater sales success.
How to Support, Not Sabotage Employee Performance: This presentation shows how management style, corporate personality and personal agendas get in the way of employee and organization productivity and positive results. It shares 14 points on how to modify management style to improve morale, communication, direction, results and profits.
The Key to Positive Relationships: This presentation shares how to build and maintain positive relationships from the boardroom to front line. It shares over twenty-five strategies for success in relationships. This presentation can appropriate for employees, managers, salespeople, spouses, and anyone who has a relationship with someone.
Why Can’t You Hear What I Can’t Say: Communication is the glue that holds together all relationships whether business or personal. This presentation focuses on the ingredients necessary for successful communication.
So You Don’t Like Change: Everything is changing today-the way we buy, sell, manage, communicate, travel and much more. Change represents uncertain and people react in a variety of ways from procrastination and sabotage to acceptance and consent. This program shows individuals how to embrace change rather than hide from it.
How to Live Longer In a Stressful World: Change, diversity, uncertainty, career shifts, family obligations, technology advances. All these are adding to the already stressful environment for most people. This presentation does not rehash exciting statistics, theoretical mumbo jumbo or scientific studies. It shares an insightful look at how to live longer and be more effective in a stressful world.
Books by Tim Connor
- Soft Sell
- Sales Mastery and The Road To Happiness Is Full Of Pot Holes
- Nit-Pickers, Naggers and Tyrants
- The Male Gift Giving Survival Guide
- You Call That Selling!
- Discouragemt or Fortitude