- Spirit of Performance Your (and Your People’s) Performance!
- Batteries Included: How to Charge and Recharge Your Creative Cells
- Lead as You’ve Never Led Before!
- Leadership Turnaround: Changing to Lead
- Blow the Lid Off! Build and Be a Part of Turbo Teams!
- Excel-erate Your Patients’ Experience!
Tim Wright, these basic values of the Spirit of Performance programs show through in its results. Managers who participate in any part of Spirit of Performance experience:
More creativity to apply to work and work issues.
More energy to serve and lead patients, staff, and associates.
More motivation to use key information to improve job and job performance
More fun to contribute to a healthy work environment.
Spirit of Performance curriculum focuses on areas key to the wants and needs of hospital managers:
Awareness of how one performs and what limits one’s performance.
Appreciation of current performance and benefits from improved performance.
Skills that generate continuous performance improvement.
Accountability for individual performance improvement efforts.